React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required Job.
- Developing and delivering Mobile Apps using React Native, Reacts, Redux is preferred.
- Hybrid App development/architect experience for both with multiple SDKs like Google Analytics, Google Maps, Facebook, and other third party SDKs/ Custom Cordova Plugin Developments is a plus.
- Hands-on and good technical knowledge in React Js, Node Js, Mongo DB/MySQL/Oracle is Preferred.
- Should have worked with major node modules such as react-native-maps, @react-native/community geolocation, offline database, inbuilt AsychStorage etc.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Handle build for simulator and IPA/APK for UAT/Prod release with signing. ( Release Management),
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow Full Stack’s detailed development process
Location - Noida, Sector-2